Our Professional Training Institute seeks to improve teaching effectiveness by providing unique training opportunities for education professionals. These research-based programs are designed to help teachers and specialists meet the needs of students who require alternative learning strategies.
We offer the following multisensory programs:
- Orton-Gillingham (including practicum)
- Lindamood Phoneme Sequencing™ Program
- Nancibell® Visualizing and Verbalizing®
- Reinforcing Reading and Spelling Concepts through Games
- Reinforcing Mathematics Concepts through Games
- Study Skills
- Educational Evaluations
Teacher training usually takes place at our Needham center or in the Danvers area. Special arrangements can also be made for on-site in-service workshops for teachers at their schools.
The Commonwealth Learning Center is an independent, non-profit teaching facility and is not affiliated with Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes, Pat Lindamood, Phyllis Lindamood, or Nanci Bell.